Effective complex of exercises with dumbbells for beautiful female hands
Every woman dreams of having beautiful, taut arms. And speech in this case does not go about increase in volume of bicepses, as it happens in men. Girls tend to get rid of excessive roundness, friability, make the arms more defined and elastic. Exercises for the hands for women are selected taking into account the fact that the purpose of training is not to build muscle, but the relief and general tone. For the domestic workout of the muscles of the hands, the exercise with dumbbells is ideal. In particular, since the problem zone for most women is the posterior surface of the shoulder, it is desirable to include exercises with dumbbells on the triceps in the program.
To give women’s hands a beautiful shape, it would seem, is easier than other parts of the body. After all, it does not necessarily need simulators, exercises for hands with dumbbells for women can be performed at home. However, even persistent regular trainings can not give the desired result, if you do wrong. Find out what exercises for the hands are most effective, how to do them and what to do so that your hands are admired.
Harmonious, well-designed women’s hands, from which it is difficult to take away an admiring glance – is a rarity. For most women they are either sluggish, or too full, or pumped over and more like men’s. How to practice properly, so that your hands are really beautiful?
What muscles need to be trained for a beautiful hand?
First, let’s define the terminology. Even from the school course of anatomy it should be known that part of the upper limb from the shoulder joint to the elbow is called the shoulder, and from the elbow to the wrist is the forearm. Many people have forgotten about this, because of what they have confusion.
The most famous muscles are the biceps. For many men, their volume is an indicator of strength and good physical shape, as well as a source of pride. But the shoulders of women are too large biceps beauty is not added. However, the absence of a hint of these muscles, too, can not be called beautiful.
Another muscle, important for the beauty of the shoulders – triceps. This name many women find out in sad circumstances – when they are looking for information on demand: “Exercises for sagging hands for women.” After all, it is the weak, undeveloped triceps that cause the women to hang flabby tissues on the arms raised horizontally, resembling drooping wings.
And, finally, the third muscles, without training, which the beauty of the shoulders will be imperfect, are the deltas. They are located in the upper parts of the shoulder, as if framing the upper biceps and triceps. The deltas worked by women give the hands a precise shape, beautifully emphasizing the silhouette of the shoulders.
Features of the training
Training women’s hands has its own characteristics, without regard to which it is impossible to achieve a good result.
Getting Rid of Fat
The first thing to consider is that no exercises can help make a woman’s hands beautiful if she has a thick layer of fat on top of her muscles. Therefore, in parallel with strength training, it is necessary to take measures to get rid of excess weight.
It is impossible to dry the hands of a girl with only hand exercises. Forming beautiful muscles can not affect fat deposits that hide their beauty. Slimming requires nutritional restrictions and cardio-loads, which help burn stored fat reserves.
Choice of weights
The right choice of weights for dumbbells is very important. Using too light dumbbells will not give the desired effect, and, training with too heavy burdens, you can build up large muscle volumes, unnatural looking in the hands of women.
What is the weight of the shells will be optimal? Every woman should define it for herself. And, the weight of the dumbbells may be different for different exercises.
First you need to determine the goals of training. If your task is exercises to strengthen the muscles of the hands without changing the volume, then choose the weight of the dumbbells, proceeding from the fact that you can repeat the exercises 20-25 times, the last repetition should be given with difficulty. But, as a rule, beautiful hands can not be built by just raising your tone. Therefore, each muscle group must be treated differentially.
So, for example, exercises for deltas and tricepses are better for women to perform with the number of repetitions of 12-15, and for bicepses choose a mode of 15-20 repetitions, so as not to overdo with their volume. If the skin on the shoulders is flaccid because of weight loss, it is better to increase the load on the triceps, working them out in a mode of 10-12 repetitions. Accordingly, the weight of the weights is selected so that the last repetitions are achieved by maximum effort, until the appearance of so-called muscle failure.
To regulate weight, dial-type dumbbells are needed, but if they are not, then this is not an excuse to postpone training. Dumbbells can be replaced with plastic bottles with “waist” for easy grip. The weight of bottles can be changed as necessary, filling them:
- water – 1 l weighs 1 kg;
- sand – 1 l – 1.5 kg;
- wet sand – 1 liter – 2-3 kg.
Even a regularly performed set of exercises for the hands for women will not give the expected effect, if the food does not contain in sufficient quantities the substances necessary for muscle growth. First of all, it is animal protein. It should be at least 1.5-2 grams per kilogram of body weight in the women’s diet.
Muscles need time to recover, so you can not load the same muscle groups daily. It is enough to train 2-3 times a week.
Before proceeding to power training, it is necessary to do warm-up for warming up the joints and muscles, and to complete the workout, it is desirable to use stretching exercises.
At each workout, alternate strength exercises for different muscle groups, performing each in 3-4 sets with pauses of 45-60 seconds. If the necessary number of repetitions is given easily, increase the weight of the weights.
The technique of performing exercises must be strictly observed. With its violation, the risk of injury increases, the load is redistributed to other muscles, and the effectiveness of training decreases.
Many women are afraid that the exercises on the deltas pump themselves the shoulders of a weight lifter. These fears are groundless. If you choose the right weight of dumbbells and do not take anabolic steroids, it is impossible to pump deltas to women. However, there is another danger here.
With the wrong technique of exercises on the deltas, you can pump the trapezium – the upper back muscles that pass to the back of the neck. Powerful scruff of women to anything, therefore, training deltas, you must follow the following rules:
- Elbows should not be raised above the level of the shoulder joints;
- The shoulder girdle should be lowered, you can not shrug your shoulders, lift them.
Control yourself during the exercises, make sure that the trapezoids are not involved in the work.
Press of dumbbells
Press burdens in the standing position gives a big load on the lower back. To avoid injury, women need to perform a “sit-down” version of the bench press, making sure that the back is always straightened.
- Sit on a gym bench or a chair with a backrest and rest against it with your lower back. The feet rest on the floor with a straight back.
- The arms with dumbbells bend, placing the shells on the level of the ears. The elbows are spread apart, the forearms are arranged vertically, the brushes are turned forward. This is the starting point.
- Lift the weights upward, leaving your elbows slightly bent.
- Hold up for 2 accounts. Dumbbells move in a vertical plane, do not touch, their axes are on the same line.
- Lower the dumbbells to the starting position. Do not pause, repeat the press.
Carrying out the bench press, remember that this is not a push. The weight should be gently squeezed, and not ejected.
Lifting dumbbells through the sides
Sometimes this exercise is called “mahi through the parties”. This is wrong, when it is executed, there should be no mahovas, only smooth, slow movements.
- Stand up straight, the brushes with dumbbells are lowered palms to the body.
- Inhale, lift the dumbbells through the sides to the horizontal.
- At the top, hold the dumbbells at 3 counts.
- The shoulder belt is lowered, the elbows are “soft”, slightly bent, the dumbbell axis in all positions is perpendicular to the body.
- On exhalation, put your hands down.
- lifting must be done slowly, without jerks;
- Do not lift dumbbells above the horizontal line, so as not to burden the trapeze;
- repeat without pauses, continuously.
The triceps are located at the back of the shoulders and account for 60% of their total muscle mass. Because of weight loss and age changes in many women, the skin of the hands loses the turgor and ugly hangs when raising hands. The elimination of this deficiency is helped by pumping triceps. With an increase in the volume and tone of these muscles, the shoulders become tight, the skin covers acquire a turgor and do not sag.
Triceps perform the function of extensors, so they are used for extension exercises for extension. The most popular basic exercise for extending the arms is the known push-ups. They perfectly work triceps, deltas, as well as pectoral muscles, the press and the entire shoulder girdle.
Targeted work on the muscles of the hands includes exercises on the triceps with dumbbells, for the girls there will be enough stretching of the arms from behind the head and in the slope.
Straightening of arms in slope
This type of extension is performed separately for each arm in 3 sets.
- Turn left sideways to the chair, lean over and lean against sitting with a straight left hand. The back should be placed horizontally.
- In the right hand, take a dumbbell, the palm is turned to the thigh. Press the elbow against the body, dangling the dumbbell down. This is the starting point.
- Keeping the position of the body, shoulder and elbow unchanged, slowly, smoothly straighten the arm, pulling the dumbbell back. Elbow do not straighten to the end, leave a little bent. Hold the two forearms straight.
- Slowly return the forearm to the starting position.
- Move your hand smoothly, do not let the flies. The elbow should not dangle and fall down. The wrists are strained and fixed relative to the forearms in one position.
Extension of hands from behind the head
Such extensions are also performed separately for each arm in 3 approaches.
- Sit on a chair with a back, rest against the waist. The feet rest on the floor, the back is straightened.
- Raise the dumbbell above your head, holding your arm upright, palm facing forward. Bend the elbow to the right angle, lowering the dumbbell by the head. This is the starting point.
- Without jerks, slowly straighten the elbow, straining the triceps at the top point.
- Return to the starting position.
- Keep the body straight, the elbow should not “walk”, and the wrist – hang out. Do not hold the dumbbell at the bottom point, immediately starting the extension. Leave your elbow slightly bent when straightening.
Training of biceps
If a woman’s training program includes strength exercises for the muscles of the chest, back, then the biceps are heavily loaded. In such cases, separate exercises for the biceps for girls is better not to perform. This is especially true for women who have muscles that are responsive to the load, since many of them face the problem of excessive volumes of biceps and quadriceps.
Bending of hands on biceps
Biceps are flexor muscles, so they are used for flexing exercises.
- The starting position is like sitting dumbbells. Leaning back in the chair, straighten your back and firmly rest your feet on the floor. Weights in the lowered arms, palms look forward, elbows are approached to the body.
- Inhaling, slowly bending your elbows, but not changing their position, smoothly pull dumbbells to the shoulder joints.
- Exhaling, as slowly lower the shells down. Elbows to the end do not straighten. Do not do pauses between repetitions.
- At all stages of the exercise the shoulders should remain in a vertical position. Movement smooth, without jerks, wrists do not “walk”.
Also, the biceps can be pumped through hand exercises without dumbbells. The most effective of them is pull-ups on the bar. To facilitate this difficult exercise for women, try pulling not in the vise, but in an inclined position with the support on the feet. To do this, you can use either a low crossbar, or substitute the leg support under an ordinary horizontal bar so that the bar is approximately at the chest level.