How to make the bar correctly
Plank Exercise – this is a kind of stand on the hands with a strained press, the muscles of the body and the muscles of the back of the thigh. The main task of the bar is to maintain the correct position for the maximum amount of time – that’s why this exercise is static (that is, immovable), rather than dynamic, like most other press exercises.
Despite the seeming simplicity, the exercise bar is really effective and is one of the best not just for strengthening the muscles of the abdominal press, but also for correcting posture. In this case, the technique of execution plays a huge role – if you do not know how to properly make the bar, you do not rock the press, but rather damage your spine and provoke pain in the back and neck.
Exercises for a tight belly
Most exercises on the abdominal muscles are dynamic, that is, implying movement along a certain trajectory – a classic example is twisting. However, the main task of abdominal musculature is first of all the maintenance of posture and the “tightening” of the body, and not at all the performance of all kinds of motions with the load.
Execution of the bar develops the internal muscles of the abdomen and makes the press not just pumped up, namely tightened and embossed. Separately note that, like any other exercises on the press bar does not burn a significant amount of calories and is absolutely not suitable for losing weight and getting rid of fat on the stomach. To do this, you will need just fat burning training.
How to make the bar correctly?
To perform the correct bar, it is necessary to linger in the position of the rack, maintaining a normal rhythm of breathing and feeling the tension of the muscles of the press, thighs, arms and chest. It is recommended to start the bar with the easiest variation on the extended hands and the “15 sec bar + 30 sec rest” mode, making 3-4 repetitions and gradually increasing the time.
In this case, it is necessary not only to strive for a constant increase in the time spent in the bar (or the transition to a more complex variation), but first of all, pay attention to whether you do this exercise correctly or not. It is important to remember constantly that improper execution of the lath can easily cause chronic pain in the back and lower back.
Plank is an exercise that allows you to achieve the effect of losing weight, and also to pump almost all muscles. In particular, with its help you can quickly pump the muscles of the press. In addition, the bar helps to improve posture and get rid of some back problems.
The advantages of this exercise can be distinguished by the fact that it can be done at home and it will take a little time to complete it.It also has its drawbacks. They consist in the fact that after a couple of days of training you will have muscle aches, as after full-time studies. The main thing is to endure this pain and not give up your studies.
Rules for the exercise of the Plank
To correctly do such a static exercise as a bar, you should adhere to these recommendations:
- The feet must be kept pressed against each other. So, the muscles of the press will receive the maximum load, therefore, this will help to achieve weight loss in the abdominal region.
- The legs must be kept straight, their muscles must be strained throughout the exercise. This again will create a good load on the muscles of the press.
- Priests should also be kept in suspense for the duration of the exercise.
- The back can neither be bent nor rounded, otherwise the exercise will not be performed correctly.
- During the rack, the stomach should be retracted. However, breathing should be smooth, without delay.
- Keep elbows under your shoulders. You can not move them aside.
- Exercise should be done within 20 seconds. Further, when the technique of implementation is mastered, the time will need to be increased, bringing it to 5 minutes. If you do a set of exercises, then 5 minutes will be the cumulative time for all kinds of trims.
- In total it is necessary to make 3 approaches to achieve the desired effect.
- Training should be done daily. If you miss classes, you can not count on a quick result.
If everything is done correctly, the result will not be long in coming.
How to make the Plank correctly
The bar in the home can be done in many ways. The execution technique for each type of exercise will be its own.
The technique of execution in this case will be:
- Face your feet and hands on the floor. Place the palms under the shoulders, keep the feet together or slightly apart. The emphasis should be on socks.
- The whole body must form a straight line. After that, strain all the muscles, especially the muscles of the press, and lock in this position for a few seconds. Keep the bar should be from 20 seconds. Do the required number of approaches.
Plank with an emphasis on the forearm.
The technique of doing this exercise will be the same as in the previous version, but in this case the emphasis is not on the straight arms, but on the forearms.
In this case, the arms should be bent at the elbows and the elbows should be placed just under the shoulders. The palms should lie parallel to each other. Keep this bar for at least 20 seconds. If you do it correctly, then within a month of daily training you can achieve the effect of losing weight and pump up the muscles of the press.
Plank with a raised leg.
The initial position in this case is the same as in the previous version. However, the emphasis here is on one leg only. The second leg should be raised as high as possible. At the same time, it remains straight. Stand in this position should be at least 20 seconds, after which you need to rest and change your foot. In this case, four approaches should be taken.
Technique of the side bar will be as follows:
- Go down to the floor, to the side. With the palm of your lower arm, rest on the floor, hold it exactly under your shoulder. With your upper hand, rest in your side.
- Take a deep breath and lift the body. The body with legs should form a straight line. The emphasis should fall on the lower foot. Maximize the muscles of the press and legs, as well as the buttocks. The stand should be kept from 20 seconds and longer.
The reverse lath.
It is necessary to do this exercise correctly as follows:
- Go down to the floor, face up.
- Focus on the elbows so that they are just under the shoulders. Also the emphasis should be on the heels. Keep the body and legs straight. Stand in this position should be from 20 seconds or more.
Plank is one of the most effective exercises on the muscles of the press, buttocks and legs, which can be done at home. If the training is done correctly and regularly, you can achieve good results in a short time.