Cellulite is not always accompanied by excess weight, since it can be caused by age-related changes occurring in the subcutaneous layer. In this case, women make wraps, write for massage, get expensive creams – but do not think about sports being very appropriate here.
Do not take physical exertion only as a way to lose weight. There are exercise complexes, specially designed to eliminate orange peel on different parts of the body.
Strength exercises against cellulite are good because in the process of their implementation, muscle tissue gradually replaces fat. And instead of a crusty crust, you get a pumped press, elastic ass and relief hips.
In turn, the advantage of cardio loads is that they provide the necessary amount of oxygen to the tissues (blood circulation is accelerated), and it already promotes burning and excretion of fats. So the selected complexes should include both, and the other is the main rule of the class.
In addition to them, take into account some of the recommendations of specialists:
- Start by drawing up a lesson plan. Training should be interval: you need to give the body time to recover. The ideal schedule is a day 3 times a week.
- Time of classes is selected in accordance with your physical training. Start with a minimum (10 minutes), then gradually add 5 minutes each week until you reach 45 minutes.
- Remember that your task is not to lose weight and not build muscle, but only to fight with hated cellulite. Accordingly, high intensity and tempo you to anything.
- You need to work in light, loose clothes.
- The room should be well ventilated.
- Classes can be held in the morning and in the evening – nothing restricts you here.
- Half an hour before classes and as many after them, drink 200 ml of protein cocktail – it will accelerate the replacement of fatty subcutaneous tissue with muscle fibers.
- In a day, drink at least 2 liters of water.
- Along the way, normalize the diet, eliminating all the harmful from the diet and reducing the daily calorie content of food.
- Use against cellulite special procedures – massage and wraps.
- Smoking and alcohol abuse can reduce the use of classes to naught, so they need to either limit or say goodbye to them forever. Believe me – this act of will will affect the most positive way on the condition of your skin – the orange peel will come down much faster.
- Breathe more often with fresh air – walk in the evenings on foot.
It is best to exercise from the cellulite exercise in the gym under the supervision of a personal trainer: he and the plan of classes will be, and the complex will pick up, and point out errors. But this solution is a problem that not everyone can afford.
Therefore, most prefer to do everything at home. This is where the recommendations come in handy. See more videos that tell you about the correct technique for doing this or that exercise – it is from it that the final result will depend.
Physical loads, having a powerful effect on many body systems, have a number of contraindications.
It is not recommended to fight cellulite through exercise in the presence of the following conditions and health problems:
- pregnancy, postpartum period;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- any bleeding, including – menstruation;
- recently transferred infection;
- kidney pathology;
- high blood pressure;
- after a surgical operation, strength training should not be practiced for a year;
- problems with vision;
- injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
Sometimes the desire to get rid of cellulite is so great that the recommendations of specialists are ignored, and this list of contraindications. All this leads to sad consequences – not the elimination of the orange peel, but the long-term treatment of aggravated diseases and complications.
If, after classes or during them, you become ill (dizzy, nausea, etc.), you need to either reduce the intensity of the exercises, or give them up and go for contraindications.
How to remove cellulite on the legs
Hips and buttocks are the places of the greatest accumulation of adipose tissue in women. It is these zones that are covered with hated tubercles, from which you so want to be released as soon as possible.
How to remove cellulite on the legs, and whether this is possible in principle – a fairly controversial issue. The proposed methods for solving this problem are many, but almost all of them are ineffective. Most doctors agree that the formation of cellulite is a physiological feature of the woman’s body.
All that needs to be done to make its manifestations less noticeable is:
- healthy food;
- move more;
- to refuse from bad habits;
- monitor the condition of the skin;
- maintain the weight in the norm.
To remove cellulite on the legs at home, without resorting to the help of beauticians, first of all, it is necessary to exclude from the diet fast food products, which include canned food and convenience foods, reduce the consumption of fats, sugar, salt and dairy products. The basis of nutrition should be:
Coffee and tea should be replaced with natural juices, fruit drinks, mineral water without gases. Such a diet will preserve the harmony of the figure and will saturate the body with the necessary vitamins and microelements.
Experts recommend not to dwell on a particular part of the body and concentrate only on it. Therefore, we offer you the best exercises from cellulite, working on the muscles and thighs, and the buttocks, and the abdomen.
- As a warm-up – 5 minutes hulahupa, walking on the spot, the slopes in different directions.
- Feet on the width of the shoulders. Bend your knees so that you can put a glass on your thigh. Strain the muscles of the buttocks. Fix as long as possible.
- Squats with dumbbells. 3 approaches 10 times.
- Get on your knees, align your back, stretch your arms in front of you. Rolling over, sit on one of the buttocks, slightly deflecting the body. Try to keep your back straight as before. Do not lose balance. Roll into another buttock.
- Losses with burdening. Keep dumbbells in straightened and lowered hands. Make the widest step forward with one foot, the second on the toe. Sway, spring.
- Lie on your back, hands behind your head. Raise your torso, touching your knees with your chest.
- Lie on your back, hands – in the sides, straightened legs slowly raise perpendicular to the floor. Fix it. Just slowly lower it.
- The emphasis is on the ground. The knees touch the floor – you can say, lie on it. From such a position to wring out.
- As a hitch, you can use jumping rope, walking on the spot.
This complex of exercises is simple in technique and is accessible literally for everyone. You do not even have to go to the hall to remove cellulite – all this is realistic to perform at home.
Special attention should be paid to exercises in water, which many call one of the best in the fight against cellulite. Indeed, water exerts a powerful pressure on the body, which leads to a smoothing of the relief and orange peel.
It should be understood that the effect will be predominantly cosmetic. Fatty capsules will not disappear anywhere, but only go deep. In the absence of proper nutrition and additional procedures (massage, wrapping), once you stop doing aquafitness, everything will return.
- Lie with your back on the water, hands – with your hands palms down. Pull your knees as far as your stomach, straighten again.
- The starting position is the same. Diagonally pull the knee to the opposite shoulder, lock in, return to the starting position. Do the same with the other leg.
- With both hands to grasp the side, legs are straightened, squeeze between the hips of fitball. Raise and lower your legs, trying to hold the ball.
- Enter the water to the maximum depth, so that the bottom is not felt. Bend your knees, bend them under you, squeeze your stomach. Keep afloat with arms outstretched to the sides. Turn the hip in different directions, keeping the body stable.
- Go into the water on the chest, fingers knit in the lock behind the head. Raise the leg, touch it with the elbow (you can bend the body). Make another way.
If you plan to fight cellulite with exercises in the water, consider a few nuances:
- the course should last at least 2 months, and a subscription to the pool is a pleasure not cheap;
- to perform water exercises you will need to master breathing exercises, with which they are much more effective;
- after the pool, you always want to eat, and who succumbs to this feeling, gains extra pounds, and does not lose them (accordingly, cellulite also does not disappear anywhere);
- aerobic exercise is predominantly group, with all the ensuing consequences.
In the fitness industry the question is whether it is possible to remove the cellulite by physical exercises, it is decided unequivocally: it is not only possible, but also necessary. In combination with the appropriate diet and various procedures (massage, application of creams, Charcot’s shower, etc.), playing sports will get rid of this scourge in the shortest possible time.
To do this, you need to use the recommendations of specialists and force yourself to do it regularly and with maximum impact. But even when you achieve the desired results, you do not need to stop there, otherwise the orange peel will come back again.